Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Haiti Trip - Day 6

THE BEST DAY FOR ME - HANDS DOWN!!!!

Sunday - March 13th

     Today started out with a great chance to sleep in and rest.  1/2 of the team headed out to Pastor Lucien's church to minister while the rest of us stayed back at Heather's Home to rest and get ready for the evening service at Pastor Eladge's church.

     We had a great time with the children in the morning and into the early afternoon.  We headed out to Pastor Eladge's church around 3 PM .... it takes about 2 hrs to get there.

     Almost immediately I caught the eyes of this beautiful little girl and got a chance to hold her and love on her.  She was so cute, even when she spit on me ..... she's only a yr old!  =)

WOW!  Talk about a worship service!!  I have never been in a worship service so spirit-filled and AWEsome!!!  Tonight was the eve before my 1 year anniversary of being symptom free of Multiple Sclerosis and what a celebration it was!!

I don't speak (or sing) in creole but worship was so loud that noone there knew I was singng in English and tounges.  I just made up words to the tune they were playing!!  It was GREAT!!  I've never felt so free to just praise God.


This video is the VERY BEGINNING of worship ...... I was too "into" it later on to even think about getting out my camera to video!  =/


No comments:

Post a Comment